Saturday, February 10, 2007

More on the silver leverage indicator (SLI)

First may I point out that the free issue one contains no information on the SLI tool because I only discovered the indicator as I was preparing for the now available issue two. However, issue one describes the concept of silver to gold leverage that is the foundation of the indicator.
Some people have also asked for the formula for the indicator. It is a simple leverage formula that should be easily reproduced by any competent analyst. I was just going to keep it to myself but on second thoughts and in the interests of a scientific repeatability, please email me to enter inot a discussion on the matter.
The SLI came close to issuing a sell signal some weeks back (before I discovered it) but drew back. This is clear from the public graph I put out. What does this tell us about the next move for gold-silver and this indicator? What does it tell us about the price expectation for silver at this current stage in the generation bull market?
More follows for subscribers in the upcoming weekly update.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sudheesh Nambiath said...

Hi, was curious to understand about the silver leverage indicator. May i have the privelege of being explained the same. Thanks, Sudheesh

7:34 AM  
Blogger Sudheesh Nambiath said...

Hi, was curious to understand about the silver leverage indicator. May i have the privelege of being explained the same. Thanks, Sudheesh

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home